LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB DRIVER FOR IMAQ

Hi,
I'm experiencing the same IMAQ USB language problem running LabView (& Vision Assistant) on XP SP2 in Swedish.

I  have attached a screenshot from running the example with the modified dll, previously posted.

Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 197
(5,824 Views)

Here's an updated DLL, let me know how it works for you.  Unzip the file and replace your current DLL with this one.

Thanks,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 197
(5,805 Views)

Works fine in Swedish now. Thank you for responding so quickly, I sent a request to NI support 2 weeks ago following your instructions in this thread...still no word.

Most grateful.

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 197
(5,789 Views)

I really hope you to support for Korean langulage OS too. I am attaching screen shots. I got for popup message in the following sequence.

msg1.gif

msg2.gif

msg1.gif

msg2.gif

Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 197
(7,021 Views)

@Brad wrote:

Here's an updated DLL, let me know how it works for you.  Unzip the file and replace your current DLL with this one.

Brad, there really has to be a programmatic and not language-dependant interface to that functionality too. Other software manages to capture images without this language hassle. This exercise is really going nowhere like that.

Rolf Kalbermatter
Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 197
(5,746 Views)
Ditto Rolf.

And while your at it, have a look at the TDM excel plugins which suffer a similar issue (only english)

Ton
Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 197
(5,741 Views)

@TonP wrote:
Ditto Rolf.

And while your at it, have a look at the TDM excel plugins which suffer a similar issue (only english)

Ton

Brad being privy to the IMAQ libraries somehow it is not likely that he could do anything about the TDM plugins. Haven't looked at it but wouldn't that plugin be a VBA plugin and could be modified yourself?

Rolf Kalbermatter
Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 197
(5,738 Views)

I agree that having to add each OS specific string is a pain, but for now, that's easier than rewriting the driver, and since this is a free download we're going to stick with this method since it takes about 5 minutes every month to add support for another OS...this is a lot better than rewriting the driver (since this isn't my full time job).  We hope to have better support in the future, but this is what we have now.  We already have support for 14 languages, so hopefully that covers most of the OSes people use.  Here's support for Korean.  Let me know how it works for you.

Thanks,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 68 of 197
(5,695 Views)

Thank you for your quick support. It works find in Korean Language OS.

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 197
(5,713 Views)
I would like to aks you to support for Czech langulage OS too. I am attaching screen shots.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 197
(5,615 Views)