LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the buttons on tab is not working

My program font panel is given here.... The buttons are not working on this Tab. Why? I have activated the tab using property node even. Can anyone help me out?

11.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,420 Views)
A barely legible image is not anything anyone can work with. Attach a snippet if using LabVIEW 2009 or the actual VI if you really want an answer.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,412 Views)

Picture size is too big.. Here the part of the picture... The buttons as well as the numeric controls shown there are not working..............

11.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,405 Views)
Okay, a now legible picture of your front panel where you spelled "ignore" wrong is not going to help either.  Attach the VI.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,401 Views)

That s a spelling mistake. But I think u r not my English teacher........ If u really have interest, then try to solve the actual problem .. By the way, I already have solved it...... So please do not post anymore ........

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,391 Views)

Sukhiray,

could you post the solution to your issue?

This might help users in the future when they made a mistake.

Ton

PS Ravens was quite hard on you, however posting with 'slang' (like 'u')  does not make me feel like wanting to help

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
Message 6 of 8
(3,382 Views)

sukhiray wrote:

That s a spelling mistake. But I think u r not my English teacher........ If u really have interest, then try to solve the actual problem .. By the way, I already have solved it...... So please do not post anymore ........

You insult the people that are trying to help you and at the same time, you expect help when you don't provide any useable information. A picture of a front panel, large or small, is just a worthless thingto post. Glad you solved it yourself because your attitude does not inspire me to help you in any way.

Message 7 of 8
(3,373 Views)

sukhiray wrote:

I'm glad.  If I were your English teacher, I'd be fired for failing to teach you how to write in English.  By the way "u" and "r" are not words.  Also, sentences only end with a single period.

I did have an interest in helping up until now.  But I was not able to help because you failed to post any useful information that could help me or anyone else solve your problem.

PS.  The color scheme you are using for your front panel looks about as professional as your English writing skills.Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 04-24-2010 05:51 PM
Message 8 of 8
(3,365 Views)