LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing two CSV files into same folder with different names given by user

Hi guys,

I have two different two dimensional array which I would like to write into two csv files in the same folder but with different names given by the user. 

I can create the csv file but those different two dimensional arrays are getting merged in the same csv file. I would like to seperate them into two files. 

The file creation is triggered by a event structure with a mouse click on an ok button.

Moreover, I would like to create new files rather than appending the array in a single file multiple times, if an user trigger the event structure multiple times.

Would anyone shead some light on this topic?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(125 Views)
What you're describing does not sound like usual behavior. Please upload your code so we can suggest how to fix it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(103 Views)

Remember that in LabVIEW, data travels through Wires.  Make one 2D Array travel through one Wire, send it to "Write Delimited Spreadsheet" with filename "Array 1.csv".  Make the second 2D Array travel through a different Wire, send it to another "Write Delimited Spreadsheet" using a different Filename, say "Array 2.csv".  You will have two files, each with a different 2D Array.

Bob Schor

P.S. -- if you attached your code (preferably using Save for Previous and specifying LabVIEW 2019 or 2021, I might be able to pinpoint the problem ...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(82 Views)