LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Y graph "sweep mode" X-scale increment problem

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, I made a X-Y graph with x the random time stamp and y the random number, I used a buffer to make the sweep mode effect. The problem I'm having now is that I cannot change the X scale increment through the property node. Attached is my running graphs, as you can see, although the increment is set to be 2.2s, the graph gives me 2s increment.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,230 Views)

The Vi you have attached has no resemblance to the image you are showing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,217 Views)

sorry, that was a mistake. I have corrected it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,208 Views)

It seems that the number of the markers depends on the length of the graph and the length of the time stamp below it, and the marker's time stamp follow 1-2-5-10 increment. Is there any method to change that programmablly?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,151 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xinghe.W

Problem solved, the graph need to be long enough to have enough space for the time stamp. and the XScale.increment property node should be together with the "XScale.Minimum and Maximum"

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,133 Views)

There is still one problem of the vi, as I want the marker to move with the graph, I didn't set the start point of the first marker. The marker will "jump" from time to time.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,113 Views)

Without setting the starting point, the marks will be automatically generated and moves with the data. Only if the increment is set as 1-2-5-10 sequence can the marks be stable, otherwise they will "jump" once in a while.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,092 Views)