cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

array

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I want to create an array. which made by up coming values from a multioication. Because whenever i am taking values in array it replace old value at index 0. and i want to set coming value at next index and so on.

Plz help me.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(2,833 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhishek24121985

Please show the code that you have developed.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,828 Views)

This is the portion. here in that array i want values. And I am attaching my vi file.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,822 Views)

If you have marked the above post as a solution you are not going to get much of a look. Can you get the data inside a loop and do your manupulation inside the loop .

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,789 Views)

Welcome to the forum abhishek24121985!

I believe you overused "concatenating arrays" primitive. For the suggested solution below you can also use the feedback node, but, IMO, the shift registers are better for understanding the thing.

accumulating results in array.png

Sugggestion for the "next time". Nobody can run your example, unless they have the approriate file. You can make your VI standalone in fews steps:

- by moving the "read from spreadsheet" outside the loop

- generating the "all rows" by running th VI

- changing the "all rows" to control and removing the "read from spredsheet"

- saving the values in "all rows" to default

This way everybody, who opens your VI, can run it with the data you see.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(2,768 Views)

Actually  sir as u can see in image 20140617_180554.jpg i want to take data in array of numeric control. but as in 2.png, 3.png its only going on first index of array. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,752 Views)

Ok, so if alpha is a 1D-array and D is a scalar, what is the resultsof the alpha*D? IMO, it is a 1D array. Now, do you want to collect all the alpha*D 1D-arrays in another array? I.e. in 2D array?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(2,743 Views)

yes sir

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,740 Views)

Ok, so my suggestion in Message 5 works for this too. Just increase the size of the Empty Array and you are good.

Edit:

accumulating results in array2.png

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,730 Views)

I think you are over-complicated the code. Post an isolated example of your code for suggestions. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,726 Views)