LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bar chart

Hi...

I have a graph that plots after reading from a text file.I have to draw both line and bar chart.

Am using xy graph,and line chart is ok.Its plotting rainfall in accumulative manner.

The bar plot ,i tried by changing the plot type to bar plot.But its is some what diffe

each day may have many readinhs,i need to draw a bar indicatring that days total rainfall,and another bar to indicate the next days rainfall like that.

How do i accomplish this?

Message 1 of 6
(3,172 Views)

Hi,

Can u please post ur vi or screenshot, I m not clearly understood your question.
Balaji PK (CLA)
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
Message 2 of 6
(3,168 Views)
Pls,check this attachment
Message 3 of 6
(3,163 Views)
If you had specified "bar plot" as the plot type then it should look like a bar plot, unless you're not feeding the data correctly. Can you upload your VI and a sample set of data? Remember that if you have many readings for a day, then you need to sum the values up before you feed a sum to the plot. It's not going to give you a sum automatically.
Message 4 of 6
(3,120 Views)
i have same problem. i have two choices to plot the graph, line or bar chart(radio button selection).if i select line, the graph is ok, but after i select bar, the graph is not ok...can u help me?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,917 Views)

Isn't the attached image what you want?

You have to select the type of bar plot, and select the interpolation style 

Message Edited by Vsh on 11-25-2009 12:13 AM
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,905 Views)