LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth connection with labview

Hi all,

I would like to enquire on my difficulty trying to connect my Bluetooth Sparkfun Mate Silver to LabVIEW. Discover Bluetooth vi did work to find my Bluetooth uuid, as provided by Developing Bluetooth Application Webpage in NI, but when I was trying to build the Bluetooth Client Application provided by the same webpage, it seems to have an error that states "invalid GUID". I don't know what that means, and I need to get the Bluetooth device connected to my LabVIEW to get waveform signals.

I also made an observation that when I dragged out the Wait on Listener VI, Bluetooth Close VI, etc except Bluetooth Create Listener, the top right corner of these VIs changed from Bt to TCP. Does that make a difference to produce that error message?

Currently I am using LabVIEW Home and Student Edition 2015, and Bluetooth Sparkfun Mate Silver as the bluetooth device. I would like to put a serial port connection in LabVIEW to get waveform output into my Heartrate VI. But first I would still want to know how to establish proper connection with my bluetooth device via bluetooth, not USB. Can you also explain the reason behind the error message provided in the warning dialog box shown as attached. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,857 Views)