LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

borderless modal window

Hello,

cross post from lava:

https://lavag.org/topic/13639-create-a-proper-borderless-vi-without-the-raisedembossed-look/

How to get rid of raised frame when using modal window? I made my window transparet to use custom shapes in splash screen but this borter remains and can't be turned off in modal window...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,816 Views)

In the Properties uncheck window has title bar and check whether it works for you or not...

VI Properties.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,805 Views)

That is not the case, see image below:

Bez tytułu.png

Window is transparent so I can have customised shape.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,771 Views)

Did you check with this Community example?

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-1086#/?page=2

-Looks exactly what you might require when you run example 5 in that post.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,758 Views)

Thanks for reply.

I have checked that example. Everything works good until I set this window as modal. When window is modal I see frame around my transparent window that looks bad.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,742 Views)

Why are you so intent on the splash screen being modal?  When I think of splash screen, it is the only window open until the app has initialized and is ready to be displayed.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,724 Views)

share your code, because i can able to make my Screen with borderless during Modal.

it will be easy to debugg with your code!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,704 Views)

Simple example attached

Message 8 of 8
(3,696 Views)