LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i limit the cursor to 1 display when running dual monitors?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Not sure that this is a Labview question or more of a windows question. I am planning to build a Labview application that will use dual displays. One will be a touchscreen the other a standard monitor. I would like to use a mouse to change settings on the normal display but want to stop the cursor from running over onto the touchscreen. I know that i can make the cursor invisible and of no use on the touchscreen but ideally i would like the cursor to be bound within the limits of the normal monitor so the cursor does not get lost as such.

Any help/advice greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Lucither

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,660 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucither

ClipCursor Function

Andrey.

Message 2 of 4
(2,646 Views)

NVM - I read the post incorrectly

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,629 Views)

Thanks Andrey,

Looks like this is what i need. I guess that i will have to write some software in VB.Net to implement this and have it running in the background? Will have to dust off my VB skills i think. Havent had time to actually play around with implementing any software to test yet as the project hasnt been given the green light.

Thanks again.

Lucither

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,601 Views)