cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color matching

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I want to develop the color matching code such that select color ,that should match in the image and it should be indipendent of size,shape angle, if  the color available in the image.

Please share the suggestion 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,765 Views)

@9964022629 wrote:

Hi,

I want to develop the color matching code such that select color ,that should match in the image and it should be indipendent of size,shape angle, if  the color available in the image.

Please share the suggestion 

This is not a place to hire, for free, LabVIEW experts.  If you want to develop this code, and want some help when you "get stuck", post the code you've done so far, tell us (in words, as specifically as you can) what you are trying to accomplish, and we can make suggestions.  Otherwise, do a Google search for "LabVIEW Contract Work" or something similar.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,096 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author 9964022629

Hi,

I try to understand Your problem, and write little VI which may be can help You in feature.

Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,090 Views)

Hi,

I have a color image which contains varies compoments which are in different shapes and different colors. I want to develop a code such that if I select a color corresponding components should only display and also overlay on the input image. your code which is shared it helped for me. If you have any suggestion please suggest me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,032 Views)