LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

daqmx problems

I am having some DAQmx issues.

As seen in the first SS the program works when first initiated. Channels are specified, case structure is true, and the task out is defined and changes per sample rate.

In the second SS the channels are specified, case structure is true, yet the task out is empty.

All that I have done to create this error is load an excel file, for test parameters.

Ideas on where to troubleshoot?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,709 Views)

Auto-cleanup

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,696 Views)

You really need to probe the error wire.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,687 Views)

Without seeing more code it is hard to say, but my first guess is you have an error going into the Create Task function.  If there is an error coming in it does nothing and will return an empty task.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,684 Views)

Sorry, No errors before or after problem occurs.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,681 Views)

@teslaaaa wrote:

Sorry, No errors before or after problem occurs.

I have a very hard time believing you.  It will either generate a valid task, or it won't and it will have a reason that it didn't (which will be in the error)

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,678 Views)

edit - never mind

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,674 Views)

added attachemnt

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,667 Views)

@teslaaaa wrote:

added attachemnt

Okays so you were right.  I can't say I've ever seen that and I think to get any where further we'll likely need to see the code that is causing this issue and not just pictures of it if that is possible.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,648 Views)

I believe i solved the problem.

When i loaded parameters from the excel file i forgot to transpose an array and thus the gain did not get input correctly and was set to zero, which is not an allowable range to DAQ Create scale.  Why that error is not present on the error probe I do not know.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,636 Views)