LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eliminate delay in activation

hello everyone, my name is alejandra. (sorry if my english is too bad) is my first post here, but i need help <3, 

I have a project with a turner, and 2 sensors (fotek mt-6 mxp and Fatus z3 t2500p) all the sistem is in Lavbiew 2020, with Siemens S7-226 AC/DC/RLY, the turner had a motor DC 12V, with de objet is in sensor 1 (fatus) and have to spin, and have to stop when the sensor 2 (fotek) detect the object, but now my question 😥, i have a delay with de sensor 2 detect and the stop, this is a 1 second, and the object gets stuck with the conveyor belt that is waiting for it. 

i dont now how to eliminate this delay, I assume it could be a deceleration ramp. all is bolean and the comunication i do it with kep-server 6. 

If the place is wrong I accept that, and if something is not understood in the same way, since I am from Chile and my English is bad. 

attach a image, vi and a screenshot kep-server, this is a part of the complete program, the rest goes through conveyor belts, for classification by images, but this part, dont work for me for that delay

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(195 Views)