LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erreur -63195

Hello,

I have a VI with the compactRIO module, FPGA module, Real Time module ans Labview in 8.5 version.

I have recovered a existing VI from the last year, but it don't work.

I see the error code : -63195, I searched  different solving in your website, but the manipulation : tools, options, environnement "close automatiquelly the VISA session" don't work.

Do you have an other solution ?

Yours faithfully

Alexis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,175 Views)

Hello Alexis,

Thank you for posting on National Instruments Forum.

Thank to your explanation, I guess that you already read this KB: 

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/CB82AC9CBC6C3F2386257241007A06EF?OpenDocument

Can you check in your LabVIEW.ini file (in the main LabVIEW directory under Program Files) for this line: "cleanupVisa=True" ? If you have this line, try changing it to ""cleanupVisa=False". If it isn't there, try adding it and then recompile your FPGA code.

If you get the error again, can you send us a screenshot of it and tell us in which VI it occures?
Also try repairing the NI-RIO driver (and then recompile).

Have a nice day,

Kind Regards,

Flo

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,107 Views)

Thank you for your help,

I cheked my your LabVIEW.ini file (in the main LabVIEW directory under Program Files) for this line: "cleanupVisa=True" ? and thie line didn't exist. So  added cleanupVisa=False" and I saved the change.

But If I recompile my FPGACode, I have an error, and for the VI -> the same problem.

I joined you a copy of the compilation failure texte, a screenshot of my -63195 problem in my VI, and finally a copy of my project. I'm using the "HostCode 4" Vi.

The NI RIO drivers are succefully installed, normaly.

If you want, my collegue posted this same topic : http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=4170&message.id=27360#M27360

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alexis

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,099 Views)

Sorry, 

I clicked on a false button. My problem is not solved.

I'm sorry for this false click, I need help !!

Thank You

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,093 Views)

I clicked on a false button. My problem is not solved.

Please unmark by clicking on "Options" located at the top right corner of your post and select "unmark"

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,088 Views)

Thank for your Help

I have just unmarked my post !

I'm still searching a solution.

Alexis

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,083 Views)