LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ft_read byte data problem

Good morning ,

I am trying to work on a project where am using an ft2232d as a master where i send a date frame to a slave device and the device is programmed to reply  with a ff ff..I am using ft_read_byte data to read off the response of the slave on the pin of the ft2232d that is the MISO pin,I have viewed the response at the MISO using an oscilloscope and it’s correct and constant however on trying to read this response using ft_byte data,the values I am reading are varying sometimes correct and sometimes wrong,,Do you have any idea as to why what I am reading varies..Or better,could please give me the steps necessary to use ft_read_byte data successfully?Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,613 Views)

actually the problems is this,when i do the setbitmode,the acbus0 changes state from low to high,this is the origin of the problem...i have tried using command 82 to reset the level to low after i have done the setbitmode but it doesn't work,,anyone has any idea as to how i can resolve this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,588 Views)

Hi alpony01,

You should refer to the Future Technology Devices International Ltd. Support.

Here you can find a manual with the description of the driver.

Software Application Development D2XX Programmer's Guide

http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/ProgramGuides/D2XX_Programmer's_Guide(FT_000071).pdf

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Enrico

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,553 Views)