LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fuzzy logic

i already installed labview 7.1. does this software default installation include LabVIEW PID Control Toolkit?
if no, then where can i get it?

can matlab be integrated with labview? how?

thanx
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,772 Views)

The The PID Control Toolkit is an add-on that you need to purchase seperately. (See bottom of link for purchasing details).

LabVIEW 7.1 is a bit old. Newest version is 8.20. Why didn't you get the newest version? 😉

All versions (except LabVIEW base) "integrate" with matlab via the Matlab® script node. You need to have matlab installed to use this functionailty. Check the online help for the matlab script node for details.

LabVIEW 8.0 and 8.20 also include Mathscript. A native LabVIEW tool that uses matlab style syntax. Here you don't need any matlab installed. See e.g. HERE for details.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,762 Views)

hello..

does anyone has sample fuzzy logic application using Labview..the connection/components in the block diagram would be nice

i dont have PID control toolbox, but still i need to implement fuzzy in my controller design...

somebody pls help me..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,721 Views)
Hi syahrul,

I don't know how easy would it be for you to implement Fuzzy logic without using the PID Control Toolkit. By combining the PID and fuzzy logic control functions in this toolkit with the math and logic functions in NI LabVIEW, you can quickly develop programs for automated control. You can find more information on this page:
LabVIEW PID Control Toolkit for Windows
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,692 Views)