how to display such radar for ultrasonic in labview myrio

how to display such radar for ultrasonic in labview myrio

abimkeren_0-1716138553531.png

abimkeren_2-1716138677814.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(139 Views)

Hi abim,

AFAIK the myRIO doesn't support any GUI…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(135 Views)

The myRIO is the "Real-Time" side of a LabVIEW Real-Time Project.  As @GerdW notes, it doesn't have a conventional LabVIEW Front Panels with user-interactable (that's a word I just made up) Controls and Indicators -- anything on the Front Panel is just an Input or Output to the VI in question.

To see such an image, you need the myRIO to gather the data that will make the image and send it to its "Host", the PC that is connected to it through TCP/IP, and get the PC to present the Image (as a Picture or some other form of visualization).  The PC provides the User Interface, the myRIO provides the Real-Time I/O.

Bob Schor

P.S. -- it is a good idea to have a year or so experience in conventional DAQmx I/O in LabVIEW before diving into the complexity of LabVIEW Real-Time, where you have two (or sometimes three, if you program the myRIO's FPGA) processors running "semi-independently", with you having the responsibility to "manage the communications".

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(89 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(94 Views)

The error says that some tools are not supported on your current target. What IS the target?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(80 Views)

Hi abim,

@abimkeren. wrote:

It is considered "bad behaviour" when you start a new thread for the very same topic just because you don't like the answers you already got!

Please keep related things in one thread!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(62 Views)