LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use DG Gryphon Toolkit to communicate with the vehicle using ISO 9141-2 protocol

Hi All,

I am trying to use the Dearborn Group's Gryphon Toolkit to communicate with the vehicle & read some parameters. I have downloaded the toolkit from here. I have got the DG's S3 device. This device supports different protocols. But I could not proceed with the protocol selection using the Gryphon LabVIEW Toolkit. It would be nice to get some guidance here. Is there anyone who had worked with the toolkit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Priyadarsini S

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,796 Views)

Didn't you get any examples with the toolkit?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,777 Views)

Hi Sumit,

Yes there were some examples with the toolkit. But I could not find one which explains how to communicate using different protocols.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,772 Views)

Is there anybody who had had exposure to this toolkit? How do we use the toolkit, for eg. to read Engine Coolant temp? I do not see a place where I can specify the PID number. Also is it really important to know a protocol completely by which Gryphon toolkit will communicate with a vehicle - Or just the knowledge of the Gryphon Communication protocol enough? It would be great to have the answers as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Priyadarsini S

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,729 Views)