cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labviewとデータロガーの接続

Solved!
Go to solution

labviewとデータロガーの接続について質問があります。

私はGRAPHTEC社の絶縁高速8チャンネルデータロガー midi LOGGER GL980を現在使用していて、これを用いてlabview上でリアルタイムでデータを収集し解析するプログラムを作成しようとしています。そのまず初めの段階としてlabviewとデータロガーの接続方法が分かりません。USBでパソコンとデータロガーを接続しているのですが、その後labview上でどのような操作をおこなえば接続できるかが分からず、苦労しています。計測器ドライバでGRAPHTECについて検索してみたのですが該当するものが存在しておらず、どうすればいいかわからなくなってしまいました。

現在はパソコンとデータロガーの接続は完了している状態になります。

どうlabviewと接続するのか、またlabview上での操作についてご教示いただけると幸いです。

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(534 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kenuke

Hi kenuke,

@kenuke wrote:

I have a question about connecting labview and data logger.

I am currently using GRAPHTEC's isolated high-speed 8-channel data logger midi LOGGER GL980, and am trying to use it to create a program to collect and analyze data in real time on labview. The first step is that I don't know how to connect the labview and data logger. I'm connecting a data logger to my computer via USB, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what operations to do on labview to connect. I tried searching for GRAPHTEC in instrument drivers, but there was nothing that matched it, so I didn't know what to do.

The connection between the computer and data logger is now complete.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to connect to labview and how to operate on labview.

All the information you need is in the (programming) manual of your device.

Read the manual to learn how to control it remotely!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(516 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kenuke

Did you apply for the SDK documentation? http://www.graphteccorp.com/support/software/sdk/index.html

Also ask them about LabVIEW support. Their APS Software für GL980 und GL2000 application is absolutely certainly written in LabVIEW, although I couldn't see any (required according to the LabVIEW license agreement) mentioning of it in the manual.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(495 Views)

接続することができました!

ここからリアルタイムで解析をしていくプログラムの作成に取り組んでいきます。

またわからない点があればご教示いただきたいです。

ありがとうございました。

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(447 Views)