LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mathlab findpeak function equivalent in mathscript

Hi everybody

I'm begener in mathscript and I'm looking for the name of the findpeak function (in Mathlab) for mathscript

cheers

michel

MF
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,800 Views)

Instead of being a Beginner in MathScript, try doing it all in LabVIEW without MathScript.  In particular, peak-finding functions are on the Mathematics sub-palette, as well as a Peak Detector on the Signal Processing sub-palette.

Have you written the rest of your code (i.e. the "gather together a set of points, maybe as a waveform, to search for peaks" as the input to the Peak Detector, and thought about what you want to do with a peak once you find it?  I presume your MathScript function would go "in between" these two parts.  Well, for now, write all of the code, put inside the MathScript node (I forgot how to write MatLab comments) the comment "Magic Happens Here", and complete the "use the peaks" part following the MathScript node.

Now look at the Peak Detecting routines in LabVIEW and see if you can adapt your Inputs and Outputs to use LabVIEW's functions.  Much simpler.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,765 Views)

Thanks for youy answer but I do nead to have a peqk détect in math script

I'm quite "fluent" in LabVIEW and my purpose is to show to my students the how to chose for a given algorhyme (here the PAN-TOMPKINS, QRS detect) well documented in mathlab, if they implement in LabVIEW or copy the script....

So I really nead to remplace the findpeak function

cheers

MF
Message 3 of 3
(2,743 Views)