LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

modificar un programa para que me de valores mininos

tengo un programa que se me pidio modificar para poder sacar el valor minimo que se me presente en la grafica pero no se exactamente de donde puedo sacar estos datos, me bendria bien si me pudieran dar ideas o ayuda con este programa  de donde tomar los datos y como poder obtenerlos

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(117 Views)

Hi Zurccruz,

@ZURCCRUZ wrote:

I have a program that I was asked to modify to be able to get the minimum value that appears in the graph but I don't know exactly where I can get this data from,

You use ArrayMinMax to read the min/max values from your waveform array: currently you display the indices of the min/max values, but not the min/max values itself…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(103 Views)

exacto ya he echo pruebas y me dan valores que no corresponden con el minimo/maximo de la grafica si no que me da los índices de los valores mínimos/máximos tengo esa duda de donde colocar el array ya que hay 2 partes donde me muestra graphical display y tambien tengo un read formato donde salen unos valores de X y Y no se si tambien se podria obtener de ahi.

Exactamente de donde podria sacar mi matriz de forma de onda.

gracias por su contestacion y por brindar ayuda.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(83 Views)

Hi Zurccruz,

@ZURCCRUZ wrote:

Exactly, I have already done tests and they give me values that do not correspond to the minimum/maximum of the graph, but rather they give me the indices of the minimum/maximum values. I have this doubt about where to place the array since there are 2 parts where it shows me graphical display and I also have a read format where some values of X and Y come out. I don't know if it could also be obtained from there.

Exactly where I could get my waveform matrix from.

Thank you for your response and for providing help.

• Which array do you want to "place"?
  • Which min/max values do you need exactly? You create a waveform (array), then you apply some math on that array to create another waveform (array): you should know on your own which data you need…
  • What is a "waveform matrix"?

I understand there is some loss in the translation, but it still would help when you write your questions in English as I do. (Otherwise there is a Spanish regional board…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(61 Views)

Good afternoon very thank for responses.The program I am modifying takes the reading from a network analyser where it measures the frequency and this is the same that appears on my labview graph, from there I must extract the minimum value that gives me the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(44 Views)