ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motion capture camera

Hello Guys

My name is Deependra, I am new to the software lab view and I am trying to understand it, I work at a lab at the UM Dbn campus and here we' re trying to conduct a study on musculoskeletal disorders, in this, we' re trying to control the motion capture cameras with LabVIEW, I am trying to find the basic VI codes for this task, along with that, if anyone of you can give me some suggestion in this regard, I would really appreciate it. 

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Deependra

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(2,857 Views)

What is the camera that you are using? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(2,849 Views)

hello!!!!

I am using an IR motion capture camera BTS Bioengineering smart capture BTS DX 400, although old, but the camera still works, just need to figure out how to integrate the camera and labview. 

Thanks in advance

Deependra

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(2,845 Views)

I am not sure about the camera.  I will check and let you know.  Have you installed vision development module and vision acquisition? 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(2,841 Views)

thanks for the response, as I said that, I am really new to the LabVIEW, so, I would really appreciate if you can elaborate what is a vision development module and vision acquisition, I am aware about the iMAQ though.. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(2,835 Views)

yeah I do have VAS  module in my s/w. The tool pallete in vision and motion populates various options like- NI-IMAQ, Vision Utilities, NI - IMAQdx, Vision Express, 73xx

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(2,829 Views)

From the info i got

Hardware and software accessories for the direct control of the system and integration with third party systems

Did you get some drivers

Add-on:

• BTS SMART-Analyzer software
  • BTS SMART-Clinic software
  • BTS SMART-Performance software
  • Development Tool BTS SDK

What does the SDK contain?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(2,809 Views)

Hello

I do have all those necessary add ons, my concern is more about finding the proper VI code, although I could modify some parts of it once I acquire it. 

Thanks 

Deependra

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(2,796 Views)

Ok I thought you were having difficulty in getting the camera detected. Please give details of what you are trying to do

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(2,792 Views)

We' re conducting a study on musculoskeletal disorders caused due to prolonged sitting, it's a project based on ergonomics, for that our quest to integrate all the components that we' re using, now these components inc a motion capture camera, the other hardware like force plate and emg, we have been able to calibrate them and integrate with LabVIEW, its' the motion capture camera, that we' re having issues with, so, I was hoping that if there's any VI code or any other source, citation from where I could get get some information on how to accomplish this. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(2,788 Views)