cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myRIO analog input express Vi (n samples) missing file

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Users, 

I am trying to read analog data with an express VI in myRIO. This works with Analog input (1 sample), but fails with Analog input (n samples) due a missing file "myRIO v1.1 FPGA Throughput.lvbitx".

I googled it and searched it on ni.com, but nobody seems to have the same isssue (I suppose because of the myRIO is quite new right now)

Thank you!

missing "myRIO v1.1 FPGA Throughput.lvbitx"

Analog input (n samples)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,517 Views)

I would try doing a repair of your installation.  It looks like something didn't get installed properly.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 7
(4,500 Views)

I don't have that bitfile in my installation of the myRIO software.

Installed with LabVIEW 2013.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,493 Views)

Thanks, but i tried to install the whole LabVIEW toolchain (RT,FPGA,myRIO, etc) on a another PC but it did not worked for me. Btw I use LabVIEW 2014.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,486 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author horverno

Ok, now we have a solution. The problem was, that  the High throughput FPGA personality is not part of the default install. You have to download the NI High Throughput Add-on for myRIO 2014 (which is ~20 MB) and now it works. The link for the download is: www.ni.com/download/ni-myrio-software--2014/4938/en/ .

Message 5 of 7
(4,436 Views)

Good night
I need help with the waveform of the signal to the analog input. A little deformed shown. Myrio only reads the values 0-5 v. There is a better way to me waveform that is presented in the chart wareform

Nueva imagen (3).jpg

Buenas Noche
Necesito ayuda, con la forma de onda de la señal que va la entrada analógica. Se muestra un poco deforme. La myRIO solo lee valores 0-5 v . Existe la manera de me mejor la forma de onda que esta presentado en el wareform chart

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,037 Views)

First, you should have started your own new thread. This thread has nothing to do with your problem.

Second, the port your are using CAN'T measure any voltage below 0!

If you need to measure any voltage below 0 volt you need to use the C connector. There you can measure from +10 volt to -10 Volt. Use pin 7 and 8 for that.

From what I can see on your chart your signal is a sine wave around 0 volt.

Message 7 of 7
(4,017 Views)