LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

niScanEngineConfigINtf.dll

This is a heads up regarding 'niScanEngineConfigINtf.dll' in LV2009 system with FPGA & RT installed.  If you are unfortunate enough to have a system in which the system disk does not use the C-drive and the C designator refers to an optical drive, then 'niScanEngineConfigINtf.dll' does not install correctly and can not be found when LV2009 is started.  The hierarchical path is not specified for 'niScanEngineConfigINtf.dll'.  To verify, you may examine the dependency paths in Project Explorer.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,163 Views)

Hi RunningDog,

Thanks for your feedback.  I am curious, is the niScanEngineConfigINtf.dll the only DLL that LabVIEW is unable to locate upon startup, or are there others in the C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\resource directory that are affected as well?  Have you tried repairing your installation of LabVIEW 2009 and the Real-Time Module? (I believe that this DLL should be unrelated to the FPGA installation)

Thanks!

- Greg J

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,131 Views)

Hi VTHokie,

Based upon a quick look, I believe niScanEngineConfigIntf.dll is the only DLL that LV2009 is unable to locate.  For an unrelated reason I did re-install  LV2009 with the same result.  It appears to be a common issue as the hierarchical path is not specified for 'niScanEngineConfigIntf.dll' on other machines.  I will try using the repair feature to solve the unable to locate issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,124 Views)