LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plot element in vi when click the input only

Solved!
Go to solution

i have a 110 element and i want plot a voltage vs elemant graph, when i click the button then first element show in graph and his voltage if any one have a solution of this problem so please give me

thanks

--
Thanks & Regard
Nitin Jain
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,802 Views)

Please excuse me, but I am not clear on what you are trying to do. Could you describe it again, with a bit more detail. When you say you have 110 elements, are they single value elements, or pairs of values (you mention "his voltage"). In plotting to a graph, are you planning on selecting a number of elements, otherwise it is unclear what you are graphing, graphs are usually, in their most basic, one value vs another value, usually several of each.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,792 Views)

sir you are right. I have 60 elements, and they are single value elements, and i want to plot voltage of this element. In plotting to a graph, i have a 60 button. When i press button number 10 so graph show voltage of 10 number element. X axis so element no.(1,2,3.....) and y axis so voltage of element. But condition is when i press the botton ether one or many so graph show voltage of element which element button is press.

--
Thanks & Regard
Nitin Jain
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,772 Views)

Nitin,

I have attached a vi for 3 elements similarly you can use for n-elements..

This is one of the many ways you can do this, there could be better ways..

- Rajshekar

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,765 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nitinjainitm@yahoo.co.in

Nitin,

I have attached a vi for 3 elements similarly you can use for n-elements..

This is one of the many ways you can do this, there could be better ways..

- Rajshekar

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,764 Views)

Sir,

thanks for read and try to solve my ploblem.

But in autoscale of Y axis that solution is fail. If you have any other solution so please help me.

Any other property which is use in this so please tell me.

--
Thanks & Regard
Nitin Jain
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,731 Views)