LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rearranging data in an array

I got the input but didnt get expected output

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(881 Views)

there are two arrays on the fromt panel out of which one is expected data which is same as  expected output anyways i am attaching the image below of the array containing expected data 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(878 Views)

i have imlemented some changes to make the program geneic for parameter values so that we don need to givee then as constants, but still not getting the correct output , belowi am attaching the vi with the output coming and the expected output.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(818 Views)

someone please help me in this data formatting i am stucked up not getting how to do....

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(803 Views)

2 thing,

1. Will the pattern you upload which you reading from csv file is fixed.

2. Upload in 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(799 Views)

yes pattern is fixed but the values are not fixed like Vbat, VGG these are parameter values which depends upon user input these could be anyone so we cannot make a program specifically for these valyues 

below i am attaching the vi with the input and the correct output, this vi is working fine for the 3 values but the problem is that i cant keep these4 values as constants and i tried to make them variable also by taking out Vbat andall the parametrs that i am using fromn the array but not able to implement propery and data was not coming correct

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(798 Views)

Can you add 4th value in array. 

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(792 Views)

sorry i didn't get you which 4th value you are asking

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(789 Views)

@Ritu wrote:

yes pattern is fixed but the values are not fixed like Vbat, VGG these are parameter values which depends upon user input these could be anyone so we cannot make a program specifically for these valyues 

below i am attaching the vi with the input and the correct output, this vi is working fine for the 3 values but the problem is that i cant keep these4 values as constants and i tried to make them variable also by taking out Vbat andall the parametrs that i am using fromn the array but not able to implement propery and data was not coming correct

4 values you mentioned. So 4th value

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(786 Views)

by 4 values i mean that like here i am using just 3 input parameters Vbat, Vout, and Ibat ( VGG in volt test i have added just now ) so this program works fine if these parameters are always same but the problem is this that thier values may change depeding on the input the user will give and second thing it is not compulsory that every test will have the same number of parameter, e.g freq.  test might have only 2 parameters(Vbat & Ibat) and volt test can have more than 2 (Vbat, Ibat, VGG, Vout) like this.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(783 Views)