LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rearranging data in an array

You see you are segrating the value based on terms(Vbat,Ibat etc). Hence Better give fixed position to enter these values. So values will be fixed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(522 Views)

this is the only problem, we cant give fixed positon to these values, the only thing thta is fixed is even number columns will always contain parameters name and odd number columns will wlays contain the parameter value. name and positon for any particular parameter is not constant.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(521 Views)

below i am posting one array which contains only the parameter and test name , if you can help in formatting this array considering these parameter name as variable.

this vi contains only the input and the expected output.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(516 Views)

i have tried using decimate array function to separate the parameter and value part but again not getting how to manipulate this array correctly....

i am not getting how to approach the problem correctly, not getting any idea

i am attaching the program again if anyone can guide me 

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(499 Views)

Hi Ritu,

there seems to be no logical connection between incoming data and expected output - atleast I can't find it.

So the best next option would be to copy the needed values with a fixed conversion routine (pick index xy from input and place at index mn in output...)!

Please don't send PNs begging for help, bumping your thread (after a good amount of time) is sufficient here!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(489 Views)

Thankyou Sir for the reply,

i send the PM because i was so stucked up with the issue and was not getting any positive help, so i thought i know this should not be done i apologize for this and yes i have changed the input pattern now and able to resolve the array.

Thankyou again for looking at the problem

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(483 Views)