LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reference conflict project

LV2009: if I try to use a linera algebra function in a new VI in a new project, it produces a huge amount of dependencies to totally remote VIs in several other llbs and lvlibs. I guess these are linked to some of the other more complex VIs in NI_AALBase.lvlib and therefore appear as dependencies, even if I am not actually using them.

It seems that at a certain point of time I have messed up one of these now unused VIs by saving it with a reference to a copy of a linear algebra VI in an application distribution that I generated once.

As a consequence, every time I open any of my VIs that contain whatsoever linear algebra VIs, a conflict warning pops up, showing me a certain conflicting linear algebar VI in the path of my former distribution (which is not existing any more). The conflict appears also transiently in the project tree and vanishes if I close the warning message. After that, everything is fine.

As the conflicting item is removed from the project tree immediately, I cannot locate where the problem is.

Any ideas how I could find the damaged VI that refers to the "wrong" linear algebra function ?

Thanks,

Dirk

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,049 Views)

Hello Dirk.

Please reinstall LabVIEW.

Ulrich

AE NI-CER

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,025 Views)