LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sine function using function generator ag33xxx

Before doing any LabVIEW work, check the status in MAX by doing a scan for instruments. Do you get an error there?
Message 11 of 18
(690 Views)

The problem is that it doesn't sound like the kid even has access to GPIB cables so he might not even have an interface board.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
Message 12 of 18
(679 Views)

*she 🙂

yes, looks like I'll be doing everything blind until I get back to college tommorow 😞

I'll assume this works, and I still have to generate higher harmonics of the sine function. And pray that it magically works

thanks on your help

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(677 Views)

Umm... How are you planning on generating the harmonics?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(673 Views)

taking the final output of the function generator, multiplying frequency by 3 for 2nd harminic and adding it to the original output. same thing for 3rd harmonic(multyply frequency of original signal by 5 and add to 2nd harmonic). 

I think

is maybe anyone willing to test this with an actual input?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(669 Views)

Here it is...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(664 Views)

The harmonics are not just simply multiplying the waveform.  It is multiplying the FREQEUNCY.  What is your ultimate goal for this project?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(657 Views)

My assignment is to realise a VI in labVIEW which will control the fincction generator and enable generation of sine wave with higher harmonics. I have to enable chosing the main frequency and amplitude, and number and amplitude of max 3 higher harmonics. and write 10 pages about that. thats rough translation from my language...

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(652 Views)