LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uninstall application builder

Solved!
Go to solution

I installed the evaluation version of application builder. But now that I am out of the evaluation period and LabVIEW will not run. I get a prompt to purchase application builder, but no option to run without it. I do not need application builder and I don't want to purchase it. How can I uninstall it so I can run LabVIEW again?

I have looked under lisence manager and MAX, but I didn't see an option. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LabVIEW but application builder was still there.

Please help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,692 Views)

@sterling@rpi wrote:

I installed the evaluation version of application builder. But now that I am out of the evaluation period and LabVIEW will not run. I get a prompt to purchase application builder, but no option to run without it. I do not need application builder and I don't want to purchase it. How can I uninstall it so I can run LabVIEW again?

I have looked under lisence manager and MAX, but I didn't see an option. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LabVIEW but application builder was still there.

Please help!

That is very weird.  The app builder installed with my full dev install, and just reverted the app builder to an expired license after the trial date had ended.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,685 Views)

This is the window that pops up when I try to run LabVIEW. There is no option to run without application builder and development system.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,657 Views)

I managed to extend my evaluation. But now I am living in fear of when it eventually runs out.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,652 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sterling@Chart

@sterling@rpi wrote:

Why is there no license for the development system? You definitely need that.

Message 5 of 6
(3,641 Views)

Altenbach

Thank you. That was my problem all along. I neglected to activate LabVIEW it's self, and application builder had nothing to do with it. I activated my copy of LabVIEW and everything is running as it should.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,616 Views)