cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waveform graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a question regarding the waveform graph. My prolbem is that the X-axis of waveform graph shows only up to x=0.1 and it does not show the graph more than that and when I increase the X-axix scale in its PROPERTIS (lets say to x=2), the maximum number on the X-axis increases (to x=2) but the graph is shown up to 0.1!! I have attached a very simple code that shows my problem.

Would you please help me? I need the graph to show me for all x-values, from x=0 to x=10.5.

Thanks,

Soran 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,986 Views)
Hi Soran,

Right click the graph-> X-Scalr-Autoscale X.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,982 Views)

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately my problem is not solvedSmiley Sad

I am sorry but as I explained in the previous message I should have the graph for all X values from X=0 to X=10.

When I do the same that you suggested, the graph appears only from X=0 to X=0.1 and when I change the Minimum and Maximum of X axis, the graph does not change. I have provided a screenshot of the code. As you see, the Minimum and Maximum values are -0.1 and +0.18 but the graph shows from 0 to 0.1 !!!! How can I see the sine wave for all X values that I want?

Many thanks,

Soran 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,969 Views)

For both graphs, you are only generating 0.1 seconds worth of data.  100 samples at a rate of 1 kHz.  So the graphs are showing exactly what you are giving them.

Now you have it in a while loop, which means you are just doing the same thing over and over again.

Are you getting your waveform graphs confused with waveform charts?

A waveform chart maintains a history of the data that was sent to it and will place later iterations of data in the while loop after the earlier ones.

Two other things.

1.  Your Stop button should have the mechanical action of Latch when Released rather than Switch when Released which will cause it to reset and pop back up once it has been read.

2.  Set your Simulate Signal Express VI's to simulate acquisition timing rather than run fast as possible.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,959 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Soran

Hi Soran,

Sorry, still ur question is unclear to me.

What do u mean all values till 10?? i've kept freq =0.1 and adjusted other values, don't know if that's what u're expecting.

Thanks
uday
Message 5 of 6
(2,950 Views)

Got it. Thank youSmiley HappySmiley Embarassed

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,932 Views)