LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of DLL

I am trying to create DLL of peakest.cws on fft floder of examples. Can anyone help with this

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,254 Views)

Hello Sammadhu,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm not sure that I quite understand what you are trying to accomplish. The peakest project is a executable with a user interface, while libraries are not executable programs.

If you want some of the functionality of the peakest program, you can take a look at the source code and either use some of the functions directly or integrate them into a new Dynamic-Link Library project template provided in LabWindows/CVI.

Jacob R. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,236 Views)

Thanks for your reply

actually I need to create a dll which takes a signal as an input, then plots it and its spectra.Is there any inbult functions to use or how can I proceed with it

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,139 Views)

You were on the right track in looking at the peakest example. You should be able to use the functions that the example is using from the anaylsis libraries: PlotWaveform, AutoPowerSpectrum, PowerFreqencyEstimate, SpectrumUnitConversion. You can learn more about each of them by opening the respective function panels. Here is a list of the built-in functions avaialble as well.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,122 Views)

For to use created DLL in LINUX do I need CVI Run Time Module. If so is there a trail varsion

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,059 Views)

Hello, since this is a new question, could you please open a new thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,047 Views)