LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in vista x64

Hi gtoph,

I looked into the Corrective Action Request and it is still being worked on by our R&D department.  We hope to have it fixed by the next release of CVI.  Thanks!
Matt S
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(986 Views)
Thanks for checking on that Matt.

Do you have an ETA for the next release yet?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(977 Views)
HI gtoph,

We can't really be very specific with release dates, but one thing you can do is to sign up for the beta program which would enable you to get the new version of CVI, with this fix, before it actually releases. The beta should be available in the next month or two. I've just checked the website, and LabWindow/CVI isn't yet showing up in the list of products, but it should showing up sometime in the next week or so.

However, if the reason you need this fix soon is because you need to distribute your finished program, I don't recommend that you use the beta to do that. If that's the case, let me know, and we'll try to come up with some way of getting this fix to you sooner.

Luis
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(960 Views)
Hey Luis

I'll have to consider the beta program that you mentioned.... It's not a huge deal as this issue (for me anyway) only comes into play at the initial program launch when asking the user to pick configuration directories.  Fortunately, it's all in-house at the moment so I have a little more control over it and can work around it.

On a semi-related note, anyway to cut me a break on my SSP renewal that's coming up for being a guinea pig in the past/future? 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(936 Views)