LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matching driver

Dear all,

I have a problem with camera driver with ORCA ER one. I am using ORCA ER and C4742.

I can control these two camera with ORCA ER camera driver but, I saw the noise in the figure which is captured.

There is a noise with 3~6 pixel line.

Please let me know the solution if any one know about this.

Sincerely,

Taiyoon Lee

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,953 Views)

Hi Taiyoon,

Could you provide me more information about this issue? Are you developing your program in LabVIEW or in CVI? Have you tried using the NI-VISA driver?

Regards

steve.bm
AE | NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,937 Views)

Dear steve.bm,

I developed the program in CVI. And, I check the image in the Measurement & Automation (MAX).

I am using Hamamatsu Orca.icd drive in the NI-IMAQ for Hamamatsu C4742 Camera. At that time, I don't have any noise.

But, I changed Hamamatsu Orca.icd to other driver file in the NI-IMAQ. At that time, I got a line of noise in right or left side.

I have to use this drive for property settings.

If I can change attribute setting in Hamamatsu Orca.icd or you have solution for this problem, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Taiyoon Lee

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,923 Views)

Hi Taiyoon,

The Hamamatsu driver for the C4742 we provide can be found in the link below. Is this the one you are using when you can acquire an image with no noise? If you are selecting a different driver that is not made specifically for the C4742 or not provided by NI you will need to contact Hamamatsu, their contact information can be found below.

If you can acquire an image with no noise with the driver we provide what functionality is it missing?

Industrial Camera Advisor - Hamamatsu C4742
http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/nipc.product?pid=6639&asid=1102

Contact
http://sine.ni.com/apps/utf8/nipc.vendor_division?vid=1309&pid=6639&asid=1102

Tim O

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,910 Views)