Linux Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mathscript for Linux Labview 2013

Has a version of MathScript RT been relaeased that is compatible with LabVIEW 2013 for Linux? I tried installing the 2012 version from the wedsite but it appears to target 2012 exclusively. I'm running the 32 bit version of CentOS 5.10

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,726 Views)

It looks like an oversight has been made and the downloads have not been published. We are working on it. I'll reply to this post when I know it is up.

I also learned that we were not charging for MathScript RT 2012 for Mac or Linux. That was interesting to learn.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,060 Views)

Thanks!  MathScript is really critical for a couple of my applications so I'll be happy when it becomes available again. I originally purchased MathScript for my Linux version of LabVIEW but it eventually dropped off the support bill and didn't get shipped with the updates. That's when I found out that you weren't charging for it any more, although you still do for Windows.

Also, have you heard or or seen any issues with the NI Instrument Driver Finder for LabVIEW 2013 for Linux?

When I try to use it it pops up a window like it is compiling and then pops up the Error list window, saying that there are no VIs with errors but the "broken arrow" button comes up on the main screen and nothing happens.

It shows the normal screen for the Instrument Driver finder except that it starts out with "Welcome <username>"

I can get back to LabVIEW after that and everything else I've tried works (so far).

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,060 Views)

Chris,

The files have been updated. Thanks for catching this for us.

As for the other issue, do you have the pipeline RPM installed? There was a new version of it for 2013 that has some updated files in it. You will need the version that shipped with LabVIEW 2013 installed and not the version that came with 2012. This is the first time in a few years that it was updated. If you have issues installing it, please let me know. Thanks.

Randy

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,060 Views)