Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1394 camera can't be found in remote system MAX

Hello,I have a CVS.When I plugged a 1394 camera in my PC,I could find it in MAX.However,when I plugged the camera in CVS,the camera couldn't be found in the remote system in MAX and I couldn't grab images with the camera in CVS.

What's the reason? Is there anyone can help me?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,746 Views)

Do you have IMAQdx or the Legacy 1394 driver installed to your CVS? Can you show a screenshot showing your software installed to the target in MAX?

Eric 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,739 Views)

截图.jpg

When I plugged a 1394 camera in CVS,it couldn't be found in MAX and CVS.

截图2.jpg

When I plugged the camera in my PC,it could be recognized.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,722 Views)

Can you connect a monitor to your CVS? By default on boot, when you plug in a camera the CVS will start acquiring and displaying an image on the monitor. If this works then it will point to some issue with MAX communicating to the CVS as opposed to some issue with the CVS seeing the camera. If you don't see anything come up, then it might point to a problem with your firewire ports on the CVS.

Eric 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,706 Views)
Yes,I have connected a monitor to CVS,and  the camera didn't show in the monitor.Of course it couldn't  grab images automately.  There was a sentence "Please pulg in a camera to grab images" in the monitor.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,700 Views)

Hi,

I saw the VISA error from you previous post, try solve this problem first(this may caused by the software or driver version difference between the RT and host), or you may not detect the 1394 port on the RT and program it.

Best Regards

Hu Yu
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,572 Views)