Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Bosch VIP X2 Video Encoder and stream video and audio with Labview

Hi

I have the Bosch VIP X2 Video Encoder that supports 2 video streams and two way audio and connects to the computer via ethernet. It uses a web browser to access the all the settings and streams with active x. I also have the SDK for this encoder with a whole bunch of C#, C, Visual Basic etc. examples that can out put the streams.

I would like to write a program that allows me to view the camera streams and transmit and receive audio from the encoder.

I have managed to get a program to get video from a normal usb and IEEE camera, but i have no idea how to go about getting video from the video server.

It doesn't show up in MAX, but i'm not sure if and how you are supposed to add it there. If anyone can explain step by step how to set it up it would be greatly appreciated. Also example code for LabVIEW would also be a great help. I'm pretty sure I have all the vision addons for labview so i should have all the IMAQdx stuff. I'm also not sure if i should be using .dll function nodes to access functions for the encoder (I can't find any usefull dll's in the SDK anyway).

If anyone could help that would be fantastic.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,967 Views)