cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imgPlot flags question

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have a question about the flags passed to imgPlot (the last parameter).  There seems to be a disconnect between what the help says in the function panel for imgPlot and what is defined in niimaq,h.  First, the help in the function panel says that there is a IMGPLOT_COLOR_HSL32 flag that can be used, but I don't see that constant defined in the "imgPlot Flags" section in niimaq.h (nor anywhere else).  Where is that constant defined?  I also noticed that there is a IMGPLOT_AUTO flag defined in niimaq.h that the function panel does not mention.  Can I use that flag with imgPlot?  Seems like it would be rather convienent, but I'm not sure how the function would be able to determine the type of image given the parameters passed to it.

I'm using CVI 2010 SP1 on Windows 7 64-bit with IMAQ 4.6.1 installed.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,770 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstanley

Hi tstanley,

I look into our help documents and the niimaq.h and see what you mean. It seems that the IMGPLOT_COLOR_HSL32 is not defined anywhere and the IMGPLOT_AUTO in not supported in the help context. I have filed a corrective action request on the disconnect, hopefully there will be a fix soon to come.

Tim O

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,750 Views)

Hi Tim O,

Thanks for looking in to it.  It's not a big deal for me for the time being as I'm not using HSL images but in the future I might be. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,747 Views)