Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licensing Questions...

I wish to distribute applications built with Measurement Studio libraries and I need to know what I have to do to satisfy the license set forth by NI.

I have been keeping up with my subscription, and my software is properly licensed. What do I have to include in my application to distribute it appropriately? I've read through tons of license information, and it seems anybody short of a lawyer would fall trap to a loop hole. I just want to know what I have to include.

My application will be provided free of charge, though it is closed source. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,903 Views)

They .licx file that should be included in your Visual Studio project is all you need to include. This includes the licenses for each of the Measurement Studio components you use in your program along with their version numbers. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,888 Views)

Yes, and that takes care of the licensing vs unlicensed.. but are there are additional required notices to place in the installer? Does any form of text file need to be placed in the installed directory of the user's computer with a NI license file?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,886 Views)