Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find MStudiovisa.2005.msm and MStudioUtils.msm

I use MStudioVisa.2005.msm and MStudioUtils.msm in my install program. Some how they were removed from my system. What NI software do I need to install to get them back?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,692 Views)

Hello TrackerMan,

It looks like you are looking for Merge Modules. I have included a link below that you may find helpful regarding Merge Modules. They are typically located under <Program Files>\Common Files\Merge Modules. If they are not present on the machine, I would recommend running a repair on Measurement Studio. This can be done in the same location as the option to uninstall.

List of Necessary Merge Modules: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/42A33C58738B5CBC8625790D0006BA56?OpenDocument

Regards,

Jason D

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,675 Views)

The files are missing on my computer and I am nots ure what to install to get them back?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,659 Views)

Hi TrackerMan,

Since files are missing, I would recommend running a repair. I have included a link below to a KnowledgeBase article describing how to run the repair for LabVIEW, but it is the same procedure for all National Instruments software. One item to note is that you will need the installer available for the repair to get the missing files from.

How to Repair software: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/AC6ED75D3D93375686256E8E00245F0D?OpenDocument

Regards,

Jason D

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,648 Views)

Which NI Software do I need to repair to get the files back. I have alot of NI software installed.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,646 Views)

Hi TrackerMan,

Based on the name of the module, it looks like the 2005 version of Measurement Studio.

Regards,

Jason D

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(5,630 Views)