Milwaukee LabVIEW Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Person meeting at Badger Meter on Aug 10 starting at 5 PM

Chris Nelson will be presenting Connect Your Test System to the Cloud in Minutes. “Don’t let your test results go to waste. We will show you how easily you can connect your test stations to the cloud for analysis and reporting. Find root cause, check your test limits, and retrieve old test records… all from an intuitive web browser interface.”

(8/10/22) 5pm in-person at:

Badger Meter

4545 W Brown Deer Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53224

NOTE: In partnership with Customs and Border Control CTPAT program, Badger Meter is a secure facility.   This means that if you will be attending in person, please email Kenny Kreitzer  (kkreitzer@badgermeter.com) with your Name, Company Name and email address.  Kenny will register you with the security guard for easy entry.

Food will be provided for those in person.

If you cannot make it in person, please join virtually at the link below:

________________________________________________________________________________

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Or call in (audio only)

+1 414-435-2257,,602353490#   United States, Milwaukee

Phone Conference ID: 602 353 490#

________________________________________________________________________________

Kenny

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,195 Views)

Hello Milwaukee LabVIEW User Group members,

I've attached my presentation slides from last night's meeting.  If you have any follow up questions, comments, feedback, etc please feel free to reach out to me directly - see my contact info below.

Thanks, 

Chris Nelson
Director, Virinco Americas
Mobile: +1 608-852-7328
E-mail: chris.nelson@virinco.com

linkedin.com/in/chris-b-nelson

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,110 Views)

GDevCon NA 2022 videos

The GDev con NA videos are posted I highly recommend "LUDICROUS ways to Fix Broken LabVIEW Code with Darren Nattinger" and Maps, Sets, DVRs and Classes with Allen Smith

Champion CLA

Making senseless computers do
intelligent real world things
is NOT easy. SO MAKE IT FUN!
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,081 Views)