Minneapolis LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrumentation/controlling system

Hi All,

I am Mahdi Malmali, and I am a postdoctoral fellow at University of Minnesota at Chemical Engineering and Material Science department.

We have a reactor/separator experimental setup that we would like to add a controlling instrumentation to this system.  It has 3-4 mass flow meter controllers, temperature probe, pressure transmitter and pressure actuator.

We have a similar experimental setup (older) that has the controlling sysem with NI cards PCIs.  But it does not work properly.

We would like to fix this system, or upgrade it to something more practical.  We have a tight time line, and we need to fix this as quick as possible.  It would be great if you visit our Lab and have a look at the older version of the setup that we have.  So if you are in Minneapolis area, and would like to work on a small project please contact me.  I can either show/explain the way that we would like to run this setup and you may give us a quote for installation/upgrade of the system.

Thanks for your attention.

Mahdi Malmali

mmalmali@umn.edu

RM 455

421 Washington Ave. SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455-0132

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,006 Views)

That looks like a problem that several of our Labview programmers could solve.

If you call me,   I can arrange to have a Minnesota based programmer visit your lab.   Our office is in Golden Valley MN and we are an authorized NI Gold Alliance Partner  - see our listing at www.NI.com -  search for Optimation... 

Greg Gacioch

Business Development Manager

Optimation Technology

612-521-4844

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,605 Views)