Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find DAQ vi files

Hi,

I am currently trying to use a vi file which needs DAQ vi files to work.This vi file is called by a TestStand application. To execute this file, I installed DAQmx 9.2.3, DAQmx ADE support 9.2.3 and the runtime LabView 9.0.

But it is impossible to execute it because all DAQ vi files (like DAQmx Start Task.vi, DAQmx Create Virtual Channel.vi, DAQmx Read Analog 2D DBL NChan NSamp.vi etc) do not exist on my computer. I do not understand why, considering that I already installed DAQmx 9.2.3 and DAQmx ADE support 9.2.3. 

Any help should be appreciated.

Thanks Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,174 Views)

Hi,

Did you setup LabVIEW on this computer? Or only the runtime is install?

Regards Samuel G.

Samuel G. | GEMESIS

Certified LabVIEW Architect

Certified TestStand Developer

GEMESIS.EU

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,160 Views)

Thanks for the answer.

The situation improved a little today.

When I installed Labview 2010, my application works correctly, all the requested files are present. The version of the VI files is Labview 2009. But I notice that it is necessary to install Labview before NI DAQ to make it work.

When I installed only the run time 9.0, my application does not work and crashes. The error message is that some subVI are missing.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,148 Views)

Did you execute your VI on test stand?

Could you give us more information about your problem?

You can open MAX, verify on the tab software that NI DAQmx is correctly install. Could you post a screenshot of all the software install?

Regards, Samuel G.

Samuel G. | GEMESIS

Certified LabVIEW Architect

Certified TestStand Developer

GEMESIS.EU

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,120 Views)