Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge in searching DAQ Module with 14 Analog output

Hi, I am looking for DAQ module which supports 14 Analog Output, 8Analog Input and 4 Digital(PFI lines/PO). NI 9264 DAQ module is supports 16 Analog Output. But I am searching for module which will supports all of the above mentioned category channels. Can anyone please help me with the module if that is available with you?

Thanks a lot!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(125 Views)

Most NI multifunctional IO modules only have 2 or 4 AO. I would suggest to use multiple C series modules in a single cDAQ chassis. You could use:

• two NI-9381 (8 AI, 8 AO, 4 DIO for each module)

or

• NI-9264 (16 AO) + NI-9201 (8 AI) + NI-9402 (4 DIO)
-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(92 Views)

@AMahajan wrote:

Hi, I am looking for DAQ module which supports 14 Analog Output, 8Analog Input and 4 Digital(PFI lines/PO). NI 9264 DAQ module is supports 16 Analog Output. But I am searching for module which will supports all of the above mentioned category channels. Can anyone please help me with the module if that is available with you?

Thanks a lot!!

Why exactly it has to be a single module?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(82 Views)

Exactly, it has to be in one single module mentioned categories of channels. There is NI USB 6353 available, but it has only 4 Analog outputs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(77 Views)

@Ankita_Mahajan wrote:

Exactly, it has to be in one single module mentioned categories of channels. There is NI USB 6353 available, but it has only 4 Analog outputs.

And what is the constraint to be a "single" module? cost? size? features?

What if such a module doesn't exist? or you need PXI, are you willing to go that route?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(70 Views)