Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement and automation software USB-6008

Hi all,

I'm very new to this forum and to products of national instruments. I'm working on my bachelor paper and use the National instruments USB-6008. My objective is really simple: with help of measurement and automation software of national instruments I have to make sure that I have an output of + and -5V, which needs to be visible on an oscilloscope.

I've been reading through the national instrument measurement and automation software, but didn't get any wiser.

I was able to connect the usb-6008 and 'creer un tache' (im using the french version). But then I'm stuck. I really don't know what to do. I have 2 cables connected to the oscilloscope (P0.0 and P0.1)

If I click on the plus I can selecte porte0 and porte 1, but then I don't know which settings I should take.

Can someone help me? I know this may sound as a stupid question, but the french manuals are not really helping me. I'm typing this from my iphone, the computer I work on doesn't have any internet...I'll try to look up an English manual, but I want to make this work as fast as possible (maybe even today)

Greetings & thank you,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,922 Views)