Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal reading

Hi All,

I'm newer to the use of a NI DAQ Multifunction System.

I'm using the NI USB X SERIES 6366. I would like to see the analog signal generated by a photodiode array coupled with the circuit driver on my PC after the installation of the required software. Anyway, I didn't find a proper documentation for this.

Could anyway help me?

Cheers,

Valeria

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(797 Views)

Are you looking to automate the DAQ using some programming language? 

If not, the DAQmx Test Panels come in handy for basic needs and DAQExpress and FlexLogger are good advanced options.

https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000YGZPCA4&l=en-US

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 2 of 5
(780 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for  your reply. Yes, I'm not using a LabView code. I want simply to see the signals on my PC. So, if I understood correctly I have to install DAQExpress (I have already done installed it). But DAQExpress doesn't contain DAQmx Test Panels, does it?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(748 Views)

DAQmx test panels come with DAQmx driver and are available in NI MAX software.

Please read this article on how to use DAQmx test panels - https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000YGZPCA4&l=en-US

DAQExpress is different software.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(737 Views)

Hi,

thanks, perfect. I installed DAQExpress on my laptop. So, I should focus on it.

Thanks for your reply,

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(718 Views)