Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acquisition with a Pci 4451 device

I'm not 100% sure but I seem to remember some PCI cards being listed as PXI. If you are able to run the test panel okay, then I'd say everything is fine.

It's been a long time since I've used the traditional DAQ driver so maybe someone else has other information.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(843 Views)

Hey the pci 4451 has been detected . now i am facing with a new problem.

I am using labview 8.6 with NI DAQ 7.4.4T on windows xp. The hardware i am using are PCI 4451 and BNC 2140 connector.the devie is being detected properly and  2 input channels and two output channels are tested through test panels. While creating the virtual output channel in measurement and automation explorer , only input pins comes in the channels to be selected. The connector has 2 output channels. When channel wizard asks to select the channels on hardware, only input channels are shown in options. How can i send output signals through the hardware to external devices. Plz help me. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(827 Views)

I'm not at all familiar with using MAX for channel definitions. I always use LabVIEW for everything. You are aware that using MAX is optional, aren't you?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(821 Views)
no i am not aware of it. how can we configure the channels without using MAX? can you send me a link which explains how to perform analog input -output using labview only?
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(812 Views)

I don't have the examples for traditional DAQ installed anymore but you should open the example finder to see if you have them. They would be under Hardware Input and Output.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(804 Views)