Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS/UB 12.0.1 BUG? Cannot set order of magnitude (GHz-MHz-kHz) in bode plotter if viewed in 2nd monitor

(Win 7 laptop with external monitor connected.  Desktop streched across both monitors.)

I have MS open and maximized in the external monitor.  If I double-click the bode plotter, the bode plotter window opens in the external monitor as expected, and all controls seem to work correctly and bode plot graphic seems to work correctly.  I just can't adjust the order of mag indication (GHz-MHz-kHz, etc.) for any of the initial or final value selectors, when the bode plotter window is in the external monitor.  If I drag the bode plotter window down to the laptop monitor, it works as expected. 

Regards,

Who
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,981 Views)

Hi Who,

This looks like a resolution issue to me. You can try to change the resolution of your monitor and it should start showing everything.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tayyab R,
National Instruments.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,960 Views)

Hello,

I can see the bode plotter window equally as well in either monitor.  The problem is, the controls for changing from Hz to kHz, etc, do not work when the bode plotter appears on the external monitor, but they do when the bode plotter appears on the built-in monitor.  The issue is getting the software to work correctly when a user runs the software on a computer that has more than one monitor. 

Regards,

Who
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,956 Views)