NI Labs Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG simulation is not working as expected~

Hi, im new to NI here...kinda lost in here, dunno where to post my question.

Im an undergraduate student studying boimedical electronic engineering. Im now working on my final year project regarding biopotential measurements. Part of it is about ECG. I have installed ECG simulator into my labview and trying to use it in multisim.

I faced a few problems in between my simulation,

1. The simulation was very slow. It took very long time to complete one complete PQRS waveform. I tried few methods found from net such as changing the TMAX value, but the result still the same.

2. An error occured after some time of simulation, and i still cant solve it.

3. im using AD620 as my instrumentation amplifier, when i simulate my circuit, the output from ad620 is as expected, the PQRS waveform is there. When i connect it with filter, simulation become even slower than before, and error occured before one complete PQRS waveform is formed.

Here is my circuit diagram attached, please provide me some opinion or suggestion. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,133 Views)

Hi ahjun13,

You should pose this question in the Biomedical User Group or the NI Discussion Forums. You will likely find a better answer and there are already several discussions regarding ECG in those spaces.

Thanks,

-Matt

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,091 Views)

Matt_Mc -

This student's post serves as good feedback on the new visitor experience at NI.com. The site is a warren of disassociated subdomains and can be very difficult to navigate. I frequently have to walk my clients through the various product and support areas by phone, and  even I can get lost or stuck in a "dead end" after years of using the site daily. I don't know whether you're in a role to consider such feedback, but may you can pass it on to those who do.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,091 Views)

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback and I definitely understand the where you're coming from. We are presently in the midst of several initiatives aimed at improving site navigation and the overall NI Community user experience (especially the new user experience) to make it simpler for user to quickly find what they are looking for.

If you have additional feedback or thoughts on the user experience or any other aspects of the Community, please let us know via the NI Community Help Center.

Thanks!

-Matt

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,091 Views)

Thanks for the response. I'm not just talking about the NI Community site, though. The product pages feel different than the discussion forums, and both of those are dramatically different than NI Community (the part that runs on Jive). Even the Idea Exchanges are presented differently than the other Discussion Forums. And it seems the only thing that connects them all is the main search bar next to the banner (which is one of two search bars you can use on most parts of the site....another point of confusion when I tell a client to search for something).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,091 Views)

I'll make sure to pass this feedback to the broader team as a whole, as we always want look for improvements to make the site more user friendly. As you mentioned, part of this is due to the use of different platforms, but I will make sure to mention your feedback, especially regarding the different feel and the multiple search bars within various ni.com spaces.

Thanks again,

-Matt

Matt
NI Community Team
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,091 Views)

Guys~~thanks for the guidance and info~~at least i get to know where should i go to~~hahaha~!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,091 Views)