Did you mean: 

LabVIEW FPGA Advanced Interface Tools Discussion

I dont know, haven't tried it yet

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Thanks for stroking my ego Steve!

I heavily doubt that it would be possible to get this to work in simulation mode without R&D ownership and probably a good amount more work.

Are you planning on posting any of your DMA Logging Daemon? If you come back for NI Week, maybe we could get you to give a presentation...

Happy New Year!

-Mike

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Happy New Year to you too   Hey man, this is really great product completion material and makes certain operations so much more natural - dare I say correct.  When you do great work, you deserve a good st...  Thanks for confirming the simulation aspect.  It's so silly to think about using the FPGA Interface API to wrap the advanced dynamic interface API for simulation mode   I'm still learning about the processes here, and it's clear that publication requires some.  I don't know if this will make it online (given my deadlines, I don't know if this will materialize at all), but I appreciate your encouragement.

Miss you buddy !

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Hello Mike,

This tool is very good, it makes the devloper life easier for reuse. I have a question.  I have cluster of five I32 numbers as control in FPGA VI. Create FPGA Interface tool does not list these elements of cluster. Does this tool support cluster of elements in FPGA code?

Thanks,

A Senthilnathan

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Any plan to support SGL data type in FPGA Read/Write by Name function?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Good idea. I'll look into adding that when I upgrade to 2012 soon.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 53
(1,882 Views)

2012 support has been added

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 53
(1,882 Views)

I got the following paletter after install on LabVIEW 2012. Is it correct? Why one VI is missing?

FPGAInterface_Palette.png

By the way, it looks like I have to run LabVIEW as Administrator to install the addon. Otherwise, LabVIEW is not able to copy file to National Instruments\Shared\Errors folder. The OS is Windows 7.

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 53
(1,882 Views)

Yes you likely need admin privledges.

Hmm.. the palette seems a little weird. I just confirmed that behavior on my side. The top left and bottom left items shouldn't be there. I'll see if I can fix this. Until then, they can be safely ignored    

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 53
(1,882 Views)

having difficult with the installer vi, getting error messge saying the file is not available.  I put the file in different locations and getting same error message.

AbdulError message for the Tools VI.PNG_1.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 53
(1,882 Views)