NI TestStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attaching .png images generated during run time while generating html report

Solved!
Go to solution

Earlier I have used NI Labview 2019, NI Teststand 2019, In this I used capture images through LabVIEW VI and those images I used to attach html report in NI TestStand, during run time by writing Parameters.ResultRecord += "Step.Result.ReportText " this expression under properties expressions tab . But When I switched to LabVIEW 2024 Q1, NI Teststand 2023 Q4 the same expression is not attaching images to html report. while running the sequence LabVIEW VI could be able to capture the image but after TestStand html report is generated when i opened it was not linking to html report with image name. Report text string which worked in NI TestStand 2019 I have added in image format.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(103 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sai_Ram_krishna

There is an example under NI Test Stand examples Mobile Device Test.seq when i ran this sequence as execute=>Single Pass it  has generated html report in both 2019, 2023 Q4 version but the 2019 version generated html report has images loading to report automatically, but 2023 Q4 version not loading images to html report. I have added screenshot of one step here. How to make load the image in 2023Q4 NI Test Stand html report?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(51 Views)